Rengar, the Pridestalker
The ultimate predator‘s many things: methodical, determined, and unrelenting. Meet Rengar, the Pridestalker, one of the most-feared hunters in all of Valoran, whether he’s slashing his way through foes or leaping from the shadows of the brush to take enemies by surprise. Rengar’s monstrous, most-sought prize, however, remains at large, missing from the Pridestalker’s impressive trophy wall.
- Unseen Predator (Passive): While in brush or stealth, Rengar will leap at the target when using his basic attack. Rengar builds 1 Ferocity with each ability he uses on enemies. When reaching 5 Ferocity, Rengar’s next ability becomes empowered, granting it a bonus effect.
- Savagery: Rengar’s next basic attack deals bonus damage and grants him increased Attack Speed for a short duration.
- Ferocity Bonus: Rengar deals enhanced damage and his Attack Speed bonus increases.
- Battle Roar: Rengar lets out a battle roar, damaging enemies and gaining bonus Armor and Magic Resist for a short duration.
- Ferocity Bonus: Rengar heals himself for a large amount
Don’t forget to follow me on: