In addition to Rengar, we’ll have another upcoming champion available for play at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany. After the Pridestalker joins the League, Syndra, the Dark Sovereign, will descend upon the Fields of Justice in the following patch. A magical prodigy, Syndra conjures powerful dark spheres, and even wields enemy minions and monsters as weapons. Here’s the full rundown of her abilities.
- Transcendent (Passive): Each of Syndra’s normal abilities gain an extra effect at max rank.
- Dark Sphere: Spheres deal bonus damage to champions.
- Force of Will: Increases the slowing duration. *
- Scatter the Weak: Cone width increases.
- Dark Sphere: Syndra conjures a dark sphere at a target location, dealing magic damage in an area. The sphere remains for several seconds and can be manipulated by Syndra’s other abilities.
- Force of Will:
- First Cast: Grabs a target dark sphere, enemy minion or neutral monster.
- Second Cast: Throw a grasped dark sphere or enemy at a target area. Enemies struck by the projectile take magic damage and are slowed.
- Scatter the Weak: Deals magic damage in a cone and knocks enemies away based on how close they are to Syndra. Dark spheres within the area-of-effect are also knocked back, dealing magic damage and stunning enemies in their path.
- Unleashed Power (Ultimate): Draws upon Syndra’s full cataclysmic power, harnessing all active dark spheres to deal additional magic damage to an enemy champion.
Don’t forget to follow me on: